Re: Copper tube for Primary

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Johnson, Jeffrey D -at- PWC by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jeffrey.d.johnson-at-l-3com-dot-com>

> I got a 50 ft spool of 3/8" tubing from Home Depot.  It was very difficult
> to bend into smooth arcs (my fingers are still numb) but it worked.
> JJ

	I have had very good luck bending tubing from new rolls (not work
hardened) by first wrapping it around a form which has a somewhat
smaller (perhaps 3/4) form than the desired coil.  Have to be careful to
keep the direction of curvature right.  After the stuff is removed from
the form is will be easy to bend carefully by hand to get a good looking
coil.  Biggest primary I ever made was 16" of 1/2" aluminum refrigerator
tubing, but can't now remember what I used for the form.

Ed