RE: Secondary Forms

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

Sometimes plumbing supply stores will have a damaged pipe they'll sell
cheaply.  And don't totally write off construction sites.  Cut off's are
useless and I'm sure if you take the trouble to ask, they'll say fine.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

Original poster: "CJ Moore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<wizard1234-at-home-dot-com>

I have been having a hard time trying to get an good form for my
secondary.
I am looking for a 6 inch by 40 inch or so pipe, and I don't want to
have to
buy a huge 10 foot or 20 foot segment. I know of quite a few locations.

1. Local home improvement, home depot lows etc...
2. Plumbing supplies store
3. Local water company (have to know somebody)
4. Construction sites (usually not a law abiding act)
that's all I can think of right now ....

Basically I was just wondering if anyone could provide any other sources
were you can somewhat small pieces of pipes.

Thanks,

CJ