Re: pig reconditioning

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

Hmmmm,  why am I thinking that to be certified as PCB free, it has to be less
than 50 PPB?  Not trying to argue or anything, but my work had to test several
HV trannies in the past and I seem to remember that figure.
Mike