Re: Hockey Coil?

Hi Matt,

We'll no, Jeff is a professional with fancy high dollar insurance, so who
cares...  Hahahah :-))))

Of course, I was just joking...  I could have quickly fixed the claw marks
on the coil and the Zamboni could have fixed the ice right up.  We really
were making sure good o'l Jeff didn't get hurt!! :-))

Cheers,

	Terry

At 02:39 PM 10/7/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>"If he fell off, he would damage the ice."
>Of course, all the hockey people are worried about the ice being damaged,
>any thoughts as to what would of happened to Jeff, eh? :-)
>
>~Matt Segal
>Email - segal3-at-linkline-dot-com

snip...