Re: School demo

Original poster: "Shaun Epp by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <scepp-at-mts-dot-net>

Neet idea, I wanted to do the same soon when I get my almost ready coil
finished.  What do we coilers do about the secondary RF ground?  can we
use
a 4 x 4 piece of chicken wire under the coil and connected to RF ground,
should we also connect it to building ground via the green wire?

I know the thing I'd do is to stress safty and how dangerous it can be if
touched or approached and stress to everyone watching that you, to
operator( and maybe a trusted assistant)  is the only one to operate the
switch and approach to coil while operating and after.

All the Best,

Shaun Epp