Back on the List

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-telocity-dot-com>

Greetings to all -

I am happy to be back on the List after a difficult month of moving from San
Diego to Jacksonville, Fl. If I have missed emails that were addressed to me
during this time please excuse the delay and resend them to me either via
the List or directly to me at   couturejh-at-telocity-dot-com

I am now living with my son and his wife. My computer programs are available
at my son's web site. Click on
  www.mgte-dot-com
Click on TESLA and JHCTES - Both the download JHCTES Ver 3.1 and the on-line
JHCTES Ver 3.3 are here.

This web site also lists surplus electronic gear and test equipment for
sale. The 566 function generator is perfect for testing Tesla coils.

John Couture