RE: tube coils

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Greg

You can put some of those tubes on ebay to raise money for tesla coiling.
There are a fair number of tube collectors. MINT condition tubes sell for
good money.

Go to http://allencoilpage.home.att-dot-net  where a 60 kV transformer for an
x-ray diffraction machine was modified to a powerful tesla coil power supply
capable of 20 kV and 400 mA. That is definitely pole pig country.

If you decide to keep the x-ray power supply for high voltage experiments,
try to find the manual that goes with the machine. These x-ray power
supplies can be quite confusing without the manual.

Godfrey Loudner