RE: stun gun psu

Original poster: "Richard Raynault by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <raynault-at-home-dot-com>

Marc,

This is the result of the inductor. Low inductance will cause the current
draw. You will find that the resonate point will "jump" into action. The
inductance dictates the current draw. If you wish to reduce the current draw
you must increase the inductance. Ohm's law will guide this action very
easily. Look at the Reactance of the inductor and use ohm's law to predict
the resulting current.

Interesting it is,

Richard