RE: Urgent point of inquiry re: wiring conventions.

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-telocity-dot-com>

Matt, All -

The color coding for Tesla coil wiring has been mentioned before but I do
not believe that the following questions have been clarified.

1. What are the different functions of the green ground wire and the white
neutral wire when used with Tesla coils?

2. Which color should be used for the primary ground wire and the secondary
ground wire?

3. Where should the green wire and the white wire be connected together?

4. What are the safety concerns in using two separate wires that are
grounded?

John Couture