TSG

Original poster: "christopher gardner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cgardner-at-functionforge-dot-com>

Many thanks to the poster of the TSG schematics and photos.

I have a question of a more pragmatic nature....

I see what it is ... and I think I understand how it works....but can anyone
discuss its general use?

ie...is this preferable for NST use or heavier duty application?
Should it be used in concert with any other type of gap?
Is there a known limit to its power handling capability ?
Does the fan control manipulate the initial firing of the gap, or the firing
rate..... in other words variable frequency?
Since the electrodes are mounted in adjustable fixed post....is there a
recomended method of establishing initial gap distances....or is it by feel and
operation....?

Thanks

Christopher Gardner