Re: why 4 Ohms in PARALLEL with trigger coil primary?

Hi Terry, Ted, Scott,

My guess is these resistors burned open when they were placed across the
mains if
they didn't burn up first when they were series'd. I suspect they run nice and
cool now. This is probably telling us that R isn't a requirement for operation.
Lutron's probably doing all the work.

Bart
--
Barton B. Anderson