Re: LTR question, high voltage wire.

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Bart, all
This is true, at least it was for me. My 3kcoil never produced enough of
a benefit to say that 3000 turns of wire on the secondary would increase
performance (60-75"-at-3kw).
After running the pt for five minutes or so, i felt the power leads
running to the contactor and then the pt, they were HOT. i doubled up
the 12g and fired the coil, Whew baby, thicker, hotter, longer streamers
(102" too date-at-3kw).
So i think the next thing is to double the tank wiring and start
thinking that "more turns are better"?
Marc M.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>