Re: Looking for run caps, urgent

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 10/21/01 04:51:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Howdy All,
>
> I just got my PFC caps today, and it turns out that they sent motor START
> caps.
> ARGH! And they have no higher than 12uf in actual run caps, and seeing as I
> need 330uf, I would need a million of em. Anybody have a good source of cheap
>
> caps I can get quick? I'm really trying to get the coil ready for Halloween,
> and I need to know the dimension of my PFC caps to finish the power cabinet.
>
> Drat!
>
> Jonathan  Peakall

Try Usamfg-dot-net From what I have seen, they have a wide selection for motor RUN
caps...

Jonathon Reinhart
hot-streamer-dot-com/jonathon