From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 3:48 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Looking for run caps, urgent

Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-mcn-dot-org>

Howdy All,

I just got my PFC caps today, and it turns out that they sent motor START
caps.
ARGH! And they have no higher than 12uf in actual run caps, and seeing as I
need 330uf, I would need a million of em. Anybody have a good source of
cheap
caps I can get quick? I'm really trying to get the coil ready for Halloween,
and I need to know the dimension of my PFC caps to finish the power cabinet.

Drat!

Jonathan  Peakall