Re: Digital Camera

Hi Shad,

I asked this question last year and everyone told me to get the Olympus
C-3000 which I did.  I am extremely happy with it!  I am a terrible
photographer but it still takes pictures even in my hands ;-)) It has a
zillion features 90% of which I ignore since ignorance is bliss 0:))  It
does not eat batteries and it has a glass veiw finder or the little LCD
screen.  It's not heavy or anything and it hold like 80 1024 x 786 pics but
has real high resolution too (35 pics) in the 64Meg stick thing.  It is 3.3
megapixels.

All the pictures I have taken in the last year we done with it.  I am sure
prices, features, and latest models have changed since I got mine but check
into it.  You may also want a fancy program like Paint Shop Pro which is
super nice for playing with the pics.

It uploads with USB real fast and the software works fine and all that.
Windows NT does not do USB so you need Win2000 or Win98.  The only cost
after you buy the thing is batteries which is trivial.  The Sonys spend a
lot of time charging batteries and the Casios eat batteris like crazy (old
ones at least).  The ones with the glass veiw finders are far far easier on
batteries.

Pictures I took with it are like those of the coils at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MyCoils/MyCoils.htm

Cheers,

	Terry