Re: triggered gap for MOT?

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

peter,
I have tried the triggered gap with mot's and it works very well. it
does seem that the stsg lends itself to high currents better then higher
voltages, i think it is because the wider spacing allows the gap to shut
off quicker as soon as current is transferred and the low voltage
doesn't allow reignition?
Marc M.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>