Re: Pic's of Kevin Eldridge's coil cooking Wild Bill!!!!!

Original poster: "D.Wightman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dwightman-at-mmcable-dot-com>

Just to let Y,ALL know, I added thumbnails for those of you who have slow
connects.
Sorry about that..

http://golfbuddys-dot-com/misc/new/thepicturesspeakforthemselves.htm

BTW, Hey ross let me know about your pic's..
---------

"Nature has stored up in the universe infinite energy.
The eternal recipient and transmitter of this infinite energy is the ether".
                                       Nikola Tesla. May 20, 1891.