Re: Software

Hi Matthew, Ion-Boy (Peter?),

It's possible one of the on-line programs Matthew is talking about is JavaTC.

http://www.classictesla-dot-com/java/javatc.html

If so, I should let you know the scripting started out all embed within the
HTML, but after
building and building, it was getting a little out of hand. I therefore
seperated scripts by type
into .js files which are called up as necessary. With that said, saving
JavaTC to your harddrive
won't work because the .js files are not included.

I intended to slim down some of the email routines and misc. items for a
complete download
version but haven't quite got to it yet. I'll try to get that done soon.
For now, you can simply
use your browser.

Take care,
Bart
--
Barton B. Anderson
Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>