Re: Digital Camera

Original poster: "S.Gaeta by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sgtporky-at-prodigy-dot-net>

Hi Shad,
All of the photos at: http://community.webshots-dot-com/album/1865657rQpDLUevFH
with the exception of tesl01 was taken with an Olympus C2020 Zoom (2
megapixel). At this site, and in my other on line albums you will find many
examples of multiple streamers captured on CCD. Well Done 2, Rad radio G,
and Ring Of Death 9 are examples of fake double exposures produced by
Photoshop. The thing I like best about my digital camera is that you can
immediately see when you screw up, and can take the picture over again most
of the time. The thing I hate is the auto focusing. I would prefer it if I
could focus mechanically(the old fashioned way) with the optics instead of
electronically.

Sue