Re: True solid state Tesla coil

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello Brett,

      This guy that you are speaking of a great guy by the name of Justin. He
and his friend Aron run the awesome web page www.hvguy-dot-com. I have just
recently
finished etching the board for his great schematic, and am very excited to get
on with the building of this circuit. If you go to the web page given above,
and then scroll down you should see the page for this schematic. While your
there take a look their monster 12 inch coil. They also have a coil that
produces 15 foot discharges!

      After you stop by there, I would suggest doing a search on (Jan Wagner),
or just go the web page <http://www.hut.fi/~jwagner/tesla/> Jan is another very
talented solid state Tesla coiler who has had a lot of success.

      So, there you are. I am sure there are many other talented SS Tesla
coilers out there, but these to web pages seem to be by far the best that I
have found. Also, I would like to warn you. I have had absolutely no luck with
single transistor SSTC's, so unless you want to spend some money and time on
the components, and then find
out that it was not worth the effort, then I would stay away from this
design:^)

PS! Steph Spooner! Buddy, I will do my best to get those transformers out this
week. I am SO sorry. However, I am guilty of being a terrible procrastinator as
well. Please forgive me:^)
                                                In Friendship, Rick Harris