Re: Removing MOT and Cap

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

Patrick,
  There should be no danger in removing the goodies.  I have taken apart a
number of microwave ovens and don't think I ever bothered to discharge the cap
from any of them.  You could short the terminals to be absolutely sure.
Wouldn't hurt.
Mike