Dr. Megavolt

Original poster: "jher by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jher-at-fnord-dot-org>

	Hi folks,

	I've been a lurker for a few years on this list and I thought you might
appreciate some photos i've taken over the past few years.  I have a friend
which some of you may know, Austin Richards.  He goes by the stage name
"Dr. Megavolt".  Routinely he dons a metal suit and gets in the path of the
discharge.  You can find his website at http://www.drmegavolt-dot-com.  I have
taken dozens of photos of him at Burningman 2000 and 2001.

	You can find my photos here:

BM2000
http://www.eumorphia-dot-com/images/megavolt/

and

BM2001
http://www.eumorphia-dot-com/images/megavolt2/

Feel free to ask me any questions about the setup.  I have detailed the design
in the BM2000 photos.  Anything I can't answer, i'll forward on to Megavolt.

There are also a few movie files in the BM2000 image collection.  The photos
were taken with a Kodak DC280zoom (2000) and a Canon Powershot G1 (2001).

--
icq#35576045	jher-at-fnord-dot-org	http://www.fnord-dot-org

Today is Prickle-Prickle, day 7 in the season of The Aftermath, 3167.