High voltage wire bulk buy

Original poster: "kc5uto by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kc5uto-at-wt-dot-net>

Hi all,

  I have the opportunity to purchase 8 boxes containing 250'
of 15kv 14ga neon sign high voltage cable. They would be $60
per box, shipping is free in the upper 48. Thats only
.$24/ft! The boxes are a bit beat up but the wire is in
great shape. I would be keeping one so that opens the other
seven to the list if anyone is interested. Please contact me
off list at kc5uto-at-wt-dot-net.

-Aron

Aron Koscho
KC5UTO