Terry's Filter connects NST ground and RF ground?

Original poster: "Brett Error by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bretterror-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I'm nearly finished with Terry's NST Filter:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/NSTFilt.jpg

And I just noticed that it connects RF Ground to NST Ground.  The ground of
the secondary coil is also connected to RF ground.  Therefore, the ground of
the secondary coil is actually connected to NST ground, which in turn is
usually connected to house ground.  I understand this is a big no-no, so
what am I missing?

Thanks,

Brett