Site update

Original poster: "Sundog by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sundog-at-timeship-dot-net>

Hi All!

 I'm in the process of building a 3" coil to run on halloween (it's a real race
against the clock, I know).  I've updated my site at

<http://sundog.timeship-dot-net>http://sundog.timeship-dot-net

with the latest pics using my new C-3000.  They're all 640x480, to be
bandwidth-friendly to modem users.  The page on the 3" coil covers from friday
afternoon to sunday afternoon.  Tonight (monday) I got most of the triggered
gap assembled, the tranny and stuff mounted, and a goodly chunk of the wiring
done.  I still have to put together the electronics of the Tgap, but that
shouldn't take long.

 So far all I have left to do - assemble and mount the Tgap electronics on the
board with the tranny and gap, make all the heavy RF connections (inner primary
turn, cap to gap, primary tap lead, etc), and probably a few little things that
have slipped my mind at the moment.  I'll post more pictures and progress as I
have time.   So check out my page, and I welcome feedback on it!

                        Shad