From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 6:53 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: small toroids -- where to buy

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<biomed-at-miseri.winnipeg.mb.ca>

Where do you guys get your toriods, I've seen a recend post for large spun
aluminum balls, but what about toriods?
I know I can buy one from Information Unlimited, but they're expensive!
Then one I make using 90 degree dryer duct elbows, breaks out in too many
places and the voltage doesn't get a chance to build.

I'll be looking for a 12" toroid , 3" or 4" high to put on my tesla
coil...... What else would I put it,  ok.. on my head might be a place.  :
-))

Thanks,
Shaun Epp