Re: Earth leakage and SS Variac

Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>

Byron
Check the archives, a light dimmer type control was investigated earlier
this year
and on surface does not appear suitable for HV control.  I am working on a
true continuous power variac replacement, but it is a ways off from completion
and will be more complicated then a viarac (at least electronics wise).

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR
Chesterfield, VA