Re: microwave oven caps

Original poster: "Tom Stathes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <newphreak_16-at-yahoo-dot-com>

You might want to  open up the little oil fill port on
the caps with a soldering iron, this way if the
capacitors do start to heat up they will not explode
from pressure buildup.  I would connect up all the
caps how u want them, then put them in a plastic box
open the oil fill holes and then fill the box with oil
or keroseen.  This way no air gets into the caps, and
the problem of the oil inside the capasitors expanding
and spilling out is solved.

--Tom