Re: TSG Advantages?

Original poster: "Edward Wingate by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ewing7-at-rochester.rr-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

> Hi Ed,
>
> <snip>
> > For the record, the driver inductance is 13.6 mh, the resonator is 77 mh
> > and the measured driver/primary coupling factor is .482.
> >
> > Ed Wingate RATCB
>
> Have you measured the overall coupling for the whole system? If so,
> what is its value?
>
> Regards,
> malcolm

Malcolm,

No, I haven't measured the whole system, but may get a chance to do so
before the snow flies here in the Northeast US.

Ed Wingate RATCB