Re: Need TSG help

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Steve,

One other thought - add "sharpening gaps" in series with the trigger
electrodes to allow the trigger electrodes to more rapidly "float" with
main electrode swings. By using hard trigger pulses, you may be able to
overvolt the sharpening gap and the desired TSG, and yet handle the rapid
swings when the opposite gap fires without false triggering...

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman
Stoneridge Engineering

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "S & J Young by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<youngs-at-konnections-dot-net>