Re: dead grass around our coil

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Pyrotrons-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi, I am the originator of this thread.

Our coil is killing grass because there is 18000 watts of electrical energy
being dissipated directly into it. It's very simple.

IMHO, this "deadly orgone anti-life energy" theory can be ignored given the
following:

Plasma in a large Tesla Coil discharge *really does* ignite anything it hits.
It will spout a geyser of steam upon contact with concrete. And, peak
currents flowing through a target *really are* in the kiloamp levels (if not
MA - who's to say?!)

Grass can not handle a 18kVA RF discharge due to extreme temperatures and
peak pulsed power levels.

Orgone theory or not. I am a logician - I choose to work with real facts,
real proof, and the physical.

Pictures of the dead grass ring can be found on our website at www.hvguy-dot-com
(which Aron just registered --- yessss!!) The link is just underneath the
faraday cage pictures.

Take care, thank you all for your comments.

Justin Hays
KC5PNP
G-3 #1150
Email: pyrotrons-at-aol-dot-com