RE: CD capacitor

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

I've had fair results using a CD cap for the "C" in a RCR filter. Although I
did need to remove some of the Al coating to eliminate flash-over to the
leads which were just Al taped to the CD's. Anyway it works in a pinch but
the Poly Carbonate losses would be too high for a tank cap operating at TC
frequencies...

Regards,
Brian B.