Re: Notes-Questions-Article-All

Original poster: "Alexander Rice by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ajjrice-at-yahoo-dot-com>

On the can of foam i used recently it recommended that if the cavity was
ddeper then 10 cm then the inside should be made wet first - experiments
support the idea that it is catalysed by water. One comment -  do not get it
on anything it is literally impossible to remove, no solvent even touches
it, not even 111 trichlorethane - dry cleaning fluid!

> Daniel,
>
> It may take months to dry. I made a double walled mash tun (think a big
> thermos) for brewing beer. When I filled the air space, I made LOTS of
holes
> and so on, but the foam couldn't dry properly, and left soft spots.
Drilling