MMC Concern

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello List,
        I am wondering if anyone knows anything about a particular capacitor
that I will experiment with as a MMC. Like the Philips MKP/MMKP 376
capacitors, these capacitors are blue, and in a "box" like mold. On their
tops they read as follows:
       S. M. LBPP 0.1/22.5
                u1  J  1K2    L9
The add said they were made by (Dublair), but the spelling of the name is
probably off due to my bad memory. The leads are roughly 2.2 cm apart, and
the demensions are 1cm*2cm*2.5cm. The epoxy that fills up the base is off
white/light yellow? Anyone have any details about this cap? If so, I would
appreciate your time in a response. So, thanks in advance, and happy
coiling:^)

   In Friendship,

           Rick Harris