RE: tube tester

Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

Chris:
Tube testers always show up on eBay. Different models and different family
of tubes. I bought one last year that covers tubes from WW2 to about the
50s. Cost was around $25. Checks trasnconductance too.

Safety First

Ted
-------------------
Subject: tube tester

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi All!

I was wondering if any of you would have a tube tester you would like to
part
with...A late model would be great. I have a friend who is looking and I
thought what better place to ask?. Please contact me offlist if you can
help!
Thanks!

Chris W
CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com