Re: Ceramic Standoffs

Original poster: "mbarbani by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbarbani-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Ron,

Like many high voltage items, I found they are not easy to find in the first
place.
Your best bet is to locate an electronics surplus store and search, search,
search.  I found a couple good ones at such a place, but I had to remove them
from a defunct hi voltage pwr supply I found lying around their junkyard.

Good luck,
Marc