Yet another spark gap Idea

Original poster: "Vince D'Amore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <vincedamore-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hello people.

 This is another idea or variation of mounting configuration for spark gaps.
I intend on trying this one and will post results when I do. I am fairly new to
this so
any input or ideas are always welcome. Mostly I just think this would be
easy to construct.

It consists of

1  Three inch dia. by 10 inch length PVC or ABS
1  Three inch PVC or ABS end cap.
9  1/4 inch bolts by 1 inch length
9  1/4 inch nuts
9  1/4 inch washers
9  tungsten bushings

Construction theory

1) make a 1/4 inch slot starting at 2 inch from the end of the pipe and ending
2 inch before the other end.
2) repeat this for the opposite side of the pipe so you have two slots
completely through the pipe.
3) mount each bolt, bushing, washer and nut through one of the slots.
4) The opposite slot will be used for air flow and ease of adjustment.
5) after this is done set and check the gaps between the tungsten bushings.
6) mount the end cap on one end of the pipe
7) connect the other end of the pipe to a shop vac for air cooling and spark
quench.

Vince