Re: BIG Lightning Arrestor for sale, and the noisest toy on earth!

>Darnit Chris, I can't buy the siren right now, but I sure got a kick out of
>reading your post to the list. Hilarious.........

You ARE on GeekList right?

>Just HOW MANY xray xfmrs do you have?

Hmmmm....about 6 last I counted. They're not too big (except the GIANT pair
of 1100 pounders) but they have to be seperately palleted, that means that
each transformer, even though it only may have a 15X20" footprint, takes up
a square meter of floorspace.

Anyone who wants one let me know, I need SPACE! We're cutting out the tanks
around the 27th (anyone need a bomb shelter to go with that Air raid siren?)
and installing the new 15"dia Haruka Project Coil in the tank room.

poo

>Justin Hays (arons right hand man, haruka guy)
>KC5PNP

Is your twin brother KC5NPN?

>G-3 #1150
>Email: pyrotrons-at-aol-dot-com