Moderator note

Hi All,

The list should be back up.  The problem was not related to the events on
the east coast.  Some posts may have bounced or gotten lost so if you post
does not show up in a little while please resend.

I speak for us all in expressing our extreme condolences and prayers to
those that have lost their lives and loved ones.  The shock and brutality
of the attacks has had a profound and vicious impact on us all.  We greatly
appreciate expressions of support from those all over the world.

Terry