Re: OBIT grounding

Original poster: "Matt Shayka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <lightningcreator-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hey Mike,

My power supply is 5 OBITs in parallel to deliver 10kV-at- 115mA, for the lack
of NST's the the abundance of OBITs. You are supposed to ground the case, an
ordinary house ground works fine. Real simple, just the green wire of a 3
prong cord connected to case by the means of a screw.

Been lurking for a while, been real busy with school.

Mtt Shayka
Geek#1127 G-2