RE: The dowel of death - SAFETY

Original poster: "Garry Freemyer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <garry-at-ndfc-dot-com>

Yep, er, sec, I forgot what I want to say ... I been suffering from TBDs
lately.

	I think I've seen fiberglass rods that had a piece of metal down the center
to add to it's durability. So, only thing is to make sure you don't get one
of those.

Snip.

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Denis,
Every hot stick I have used has been made of fiberglass. So i think
yours is the best home brewed version so far.
Take care,
Marc M.