Re: A simple question, and the prevention of a VERY expensive mistake.

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi All!
My PC has now been thoroughly dewormed. By The time your suggestions came in, I
was no longer able to read any e-mails, or run any windowed applications, so I
was reduced to playing Zork I in DOS for the last 4 days. However, a friend of
mine got me a floppy copy of the worm killer from Symantec today, so I am back
on line. (with 247 unread e-mails).
        As several people pointed out, the wire table I was using for
resistance was in ohms/kft, no ohms/ft so yes, it was all off by a factor of
1000. :-(( Thanks for pointing out what should have been obvious.

Matt D.

;0