what the #-at-$%!!!!!!!!

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <RQBauzon-at-aol-dot-com>

about 20 seconds ago, i just got zapped while messing with the nozzle (where
the air passes) of my spark gap.  i just felt a sting on the area that got
hit.

Here are the details:
1. i was sort of "ungrounded", because i was wearing slippers.  did this
limit the current passing through me?

2. i am sort of........ ahem,..... heavyset. did this allow my body take the
shock?

3. transformer frequency is 20kHz

4. current is 20mA

5. the transformer's input is supposed to be 220V, but i only have 120V plug
thingies in my house.  i guess this lowers the output voltage...

6. the spark gap was firing at the time i was zapped, so i guess most of the
electrons were busy jumping the gap, therefore only a few were available to
zap me right?

P.S.- does this mean that i now have a carbon track running from my index
finger knuckle thingie to my foot?

           will i get any special powers?           lol

                                                            thanx guys,
                                                            Me