Re: what the #-at-$%!!!!!!!!

Hi Me ;-),

A little hard to make out the situation there.  But basically "you" and
what your touched were at a different voltage potential and current passed.
 If your were insulated, you may have built up basic static electric charge
(maybe a big one ;-)).  Or some current may have leaked through the
slippers to some ground.

Noting how others have gone before you :-))

http://www.krampf-dot-com/programsfolder/p_howsparks.html

You will probably live though this one ;-)...  Low level static shocks are
of no concern compared to what some of us can get hit by.  A 14.4kV pole
pig transformer can cook you up for lunch but it sounds like you just got a
good static jolt:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/sparky_2.doc

Best to stay far back from a coil when it is running since the primary
circuit is loaded for bear and you don't want to get hit by that business.

Cheers,

	Terry