Re: MOT+NST=???

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

<RQBauzon-at-aol-dot-com>

> ok, i find that the 20mA output on my NST and uA output from my flyback is
> quite weak.  if i put an MOT in parallel with any of these transformers,
> would the NST secondary, overwhelmed by 500mA from the from the MOT, burn???
>
>                                                         thanx guys,
>                                                         Me

Hi Me...

I would think that the voltage from the NST would cause an arcing problem
in the MOT
and THEN....

the MOT will explode ( literally) and then the smoke will " cometh forth and no
longer will thy powers be great"  :)

Scot D