Doorknob caps

Original poster: "Jason by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>

Hi all

Does anyone have any doorknob caps that they can send me? I can be quite
general here...

anything between 50 and 500nF, at between 20 and 40KV
anything between 1pF and 100pF at 40KV (i need 2 for an isolator)

Any doorknob caps are currently useful - I want to use them partially for
asthetic purposes and partially for praticality!!

Thanks,
Jason

I live in the UK but I would be glad to pay shipping...