Re: NST's from sign shops

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

JJ,
  The probable reason the NST was returned to the sign shop is because the sign
was no longer needed or was changed.  They will not reuse the NST's because
they do not wish to chance having to make a service call on a newly installed
sign.
Mike