Coil Question

Original poster: "Dave Kyle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-kyleusa-dot-com>

I am getting ready to wind my secondary and I have a question I hope you can
help answer. Does the secondary need to be wound in the same direction as
the primary (clockwise verses counter clock wise)? If so how would you
determine the direction of a flat primary (is the first winding on the
inside or outside)? Probably a moot point but I am interested in seeing your
opinions.

Dave

Dave Kyle
Austin, TX USA