From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 1:35 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: H-E-L-P!!!

Original poster: "Joseph M. Geiss by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <joseph20-at-home-dot-com>

Heya

I still have yet to make my first coil (parents, mother actualy) but from
what I have seen in the past posts
along this line you may want to check your tuning on the coil. Try sliding
your tap around and see what
happens. Good luck

Joe Geiss

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>