Oscilliscope Help

Original poster: "Patrick Bloofon by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <transactoid-at-home-dot-com>

I managed to get a hold of a working Hewlett Packard Model 120B osilliscope,
from the early 60s, complete with manual. However, being somewhat of an
electronics newbie, I don't know how to make it "do stuff" and the manual is
all Greek to me :)

I scanned in a picture detailing all the controls from the manual:

http://members.home-dot-net/transactoid/osc1.jpg

Please take a look, and see if you can figure out how this thing might work,
how I can hook it up to test circuits....how I can make TC measurements....

Thanks a lot.
(PS. I can provide any additional information if you need it)